I love living in New York because I get to experience the change in seasons, and with each season comes a new FabFitFun box!
This month my summer box came and there are so many goodies I’m obsessing over.
– Amy Tangerine’s “Ready, Set, Create!” Art Set (retail $22) complete with acrylic paint, brushes, canvas, and alphabet stencil. Not sure how much I’ll end up using this myself, but maybe it’ll help bring out my inner artist/logophile. Taking a suggestion from FabFitFun, maybe I’ll have a paint and sip party with friends.
– Vital Proteins’ Marine Collagen supplement. This I’m really excited to try. Collagen minus the needle? Yes, please! I For those of you that don’t know, our bodies already create collagen – that’s what gives our skin strength and elasticity. Taking a collagen supplement will help in sleep; decrease anxiety; support bone and joint health; boost your immune, digestive, and nervous system; and obviously give use that youthful skin, hair, and nails many of us strive for.
– Juice Beauty’s Smoothing Eye Concentrate (retail $29). I personally am always trying new eye creams. Daily creams, night creams, creams that remove the dark spots under my eyes, creams that reduce bags and tighten my skin. This eye concentrate does all of the above so of course I was very excited to receive this. Especially because most skin care products can get pricey. I’ve been using this product day and night since I got it and so far I see my eyes look brighter and more awake. This product retails for $29 which is a steal compared to other products I’ve tried.
– Eau Thermale Avène Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ (retail $24). In the past I have definitely been bad about not protecting my skin from the sun. This year I’ve really started making an effort to be more careful because I’d rather not look like the leather handbag I bought in Italy by the time I’m 40. Thermale Avène is a face sunscreen that’s hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free. When I was outside recently getting some sun I made sure to apply and reapply as directed and got a nice light tan, but did not get red or irritated like I sometime can get when baking the sun for x amount of hours.
– Way of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil (retail for $29.50). This massage oil is really cool because it’s meant for after you workout. It contains peppermint, jojoba, German chamomile, lemongrass, almond, and apricot kernel. I haven’t tested it out yet, but I am definitely not opposed to a post-workout massage; especially if it involves essential oils that help sooth the body and the mind.
– Michael Stars Ruana (retail $54). This can be used as a scarf, sarong, or shawl. I use it as a scarf at work and on the weekends it becomes my beach essential. Sarongs are one of my favorite bikini accessories. Fun fact – I used to have a matching sarong for every bikini when I was little. Seriously. Thanks mom! : )
– Little BKR 500 ML water bottle (retail $35). It’s glass (which I love) and has a cute rubber case to protect it from breaking. Some people don’t realize how important water is for almost every aspect of your body. Of course if you know my boyfriend there’s no way you don’t already know that – his mission in life is to promote water and drinking lots of it. He’s right though, it helps with your skin complexion, keeps your lips nice and plump, flushes out any bad toxins, increases energy. The list can go on, trust me. This bottle definitely makes me want to show it off all day and remain hydrated, which is a win-win in my book.
– Cargo_HD Picture Perfect Highlighter (retail $30). Trust me, it truly is perfect. The shade is a champagne color and I wear it every day over my makeup. I don’t wear much makeup to begin with, so this highlighter gives me a nice glow. Plus it’s highlighter – everyone loves highlighter.
– Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace (retail $58). This is probably my favorite item from this season’s box. I got the Turquoise one and I get compliments every time I wear it – which is pretty much every day. The packaging was just to die for – it came in a tiny glass bottle with a cork top and a note inside that said the turquoise stones promote balance, discovery, and confidence. I especially love that Kris Nations’ pieces are hand made and hold so much meaning. The FabFitFun team really hit the nail on the head with this one because those three things are exactly what I need right now in life. This necklace retails for $58 and I definitely recommend checking it out here.
My summer box retails for $281.50 and I paid $50 for it. Doesn’t get much better than that.
Use this code to save $20 when you sign up! http://xo.fff.me/f31yP