There are plenty of “magic box” subscriptions where you sign up with a company and they send you a bunch of stuff each month. I like to call them magic boxes because what you get is always a surprise.
I used to have Birchbox back when it first started about six or seven years ago (wow that just made me feel old).
Then I tried Julep for a hot minute, but cancelled because my nail polish collection was getting out of hand.
I recently signed up for FabFitFun and let’s just say, I see this becoming an unhealthy addiction.
What is FabFitFun:
FabFitFun is a box filled with anything trending or just new and hot in beauty, fitness, fashion, etc. So basically everything I could ask for.
The boxes vary slightly so there’s a few different versions of each season’s box.
How it Works:
The way works is that they do a box each season, which I think is smart because sometimes once a month is a little much and, at times, overwhelming.
You pay $49.99 each season (4 times a year) and you get 4 boxes a year. Each box is worth $200+.
My spring box’s total retail value is $369-$374. And I paid $39 because I got a $10 code when I signed up…
Tell me that’s not amazing.
What’s in my spring box:
I got my first box which happens to be their spring box and I am obsessing over everything in it.
– Round beach blanket by Gypsy 05. I’ve actually had a round blanket on my list of things to buy for the summer so yay! After reading about the company I decided I really like what their about. The founders are siblings, they like to use organic fabrics in their products, and their warehouse is environmentally friendly. (It’s the first completely solar-powered dyeing, printing, and manufacturing facility in California).
– Briogeo’s Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioner. I am a big fan of leave-in conditioners. This one in particular improves hair’s softness, strength, moisture levels, and protects it from heat damage.
– A Milly zip pouch for holding your wet bikini after a long day at the beach or pool.
– Karuna hydrating face masks (you already know how I feel about face masks)
– A lip kit by RealHer. This company’s creator made RealHer for his daughter. He wants her and every other person who uses RealHer products feels empowered by their makeup. Everything is all natural and cruelty free too which I love!
– Deborah Lippman nail polish set in the prettiest spring time hues
– A super cool Luv AJ Diamond Kite Crawler Earring set made of 14K rose gold!
Sharing the love:
I can’t wait to get my next box and I’m sure you guys are thinking about hoppin on this bandwagon too.
If you do decide to sign up, use this code to get $10 off your first order when you subscribe!